About Us/Our Team
Safety is our Priority
We are commited to maintain 0 LTI, 0 TRIR, 0 LWIR with more than 8 million safe manhours.
Quality is our Commitment
Our trained and qualified QA/QC team ensures zero rework and quality issues.
Timely is our Delivery
Our experienced project management team yields high productivity and 100% on-time delivery.
MAINTENANCE SOLUTION DRIVER
Mushtari Maintenance Services Sdn Bhd (MMSSB) is a company specialising in providing a wide range of maintenance services to the oil and gas, petrochemical and power generation industries.
Since inception in 18 November 1991, we have continuously acquired the skills, knowledge and expertise to provide high quality maintenance services to our customers, while focusing on safety, superior workmanship, timely completion and cost-effectiveness.
Mission & vision
Mission: To be the leader in the provision of turnaround and shutdown maintenance services for oil and gas, and petrochemical plants.
Vision: To provide the highest quality services and safety standards that fulfills the needs of our customers, employees and shareholders.
How we deliver:-
- We ensure quality of services to customers with superior workmanship and technical expertise.
- We ensure the best management team comprising of experienced and skilled Project Manager, Planner, QA/QC, Coordinator and site personnel.
- We ensure timely delivery of services to customers
- We continuously improve customer satisfaction by doing post-project review and lesson learnt.
- We are commited to improve Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR), Lost Work Incident Rate (LWIR) and Lost Work Severity Rate (LWSR) to below 0.5 for every 500,000 working hours targeted at zero accident or incident
- We practive Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control (HIRARC), Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment (EAIA) and maintain the level of acceptable risk and impact at 4.5 and below.
- We provide training and education opportunities to our employees to ensure competency in Health Safety and Environment (HSE) and overall scope of work.